Friday, September 30, 2005



I said to myself when I started this blog that I didn't want to start posting links to external websites, but this is fantastic.


Davidson County, NC -- We have new and bizarre details about the man accused of stealing a Davidson county ambulance and strapping a week-old deer carcass to the gurney.

Investigators say Leon Hollimon stole the ambulance and led police on a three-county chase this past weekend.

When they caught him, he was wearing a stethoscope, pager and had two latex gloves in his back pocket.

The deer was attached to an IV.

3 comments:

jont said...

Well you see...



....I was that deer!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about man health problem. I also have a site about man health problem which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about jewish jewelry. I also have a Blog/Website about jewish jewelry which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.