Friday, September 22, 2006

Upon Your Request: iv: Squirrel You!

Some anonymous person who I'm sure is not a previous requester trying to get another go wrote:

dear jont,
you should draw a squirrel with a flower in it's hand umm eating the petals... maybe a daisy... i cant give you money for it... but lovin?
<3xxxxxx
p.s. love you!

p.s.s. it would make me happy if it was really fucking trippy colours! so umm... do it... now? please... :)


So I did, using colours I don't even know the name of.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear jont,
the squirrel is awesome... you will get what i offered one of these days...

<3
xxxxxx

ps love you!

Anonymous said...

WHEN SQUIRRELS ATTACK FLOWERS. THE DELICIOUS VIEW OF DANCING IN THE STREET, AND THE DOOM THAT AWAITS.

jont said...

I never got that lovin.

Anonymous said...

dont feel too bad.
i majored in philosophy on the promise of a handjob that Jax has yet to deliver.